Monday, April 09, 2007

Required Updates.

Dear All,

The following was also sent to your email account. Please note that the deadline for the stuff that are about to be highlighted is due today. Please make an effort to contact Nuanxin regarding the issues in the email, or we will be going ahead with everything that is going to be listed, and you're going to have the bear the cost of making any changes yourself.

I believe enough time has been given for these matters, so please settle them soonest. No further delays will be welcomed, nor will further grace periods be entertained.


As directly quoted from Nuanxin's email:

There's some stuffs which I'll need you all to do:

1. In addition to checking for your passport expiry, please check your particulars at bhbh3.blogspot.com. Download <bhbh3membersparticulars> under the shared folder. Inform me about any changes to be made. If I don't receive any news from you, I'll take it that all the information are correct ok?

2. For those who haven't submitted your medical form and/or indenmity form (I'm sorry but your name is highlighted in the file), please pass them to me on 09/04 (Mon) 6pm Arts walkway! For those who really have problems with that, please contact me and arrange for something else.

3. For those who are going for extended trip, one last chance to give me the information of your destination and period of stay overseas. If not, by default, I'll buy an insurance policy which will cover your stay in the Philippines from 16 May to 5 June on your behalf. Any other changes after that may require you to pay much more than the add-ons. Dateline for this is 10/04 11 pm(I'm NOT going to extend the dateline again)

For those who somehow miss my previous email on insurance, the insurance rates (applicable to Asia only) are as follows:
up to 22 days - $68
up to 27 days - $78
up to 31 days - $89
up to 38 days - $102
up to 45 days - $115
after which, every additional 7 days - $13

Hence, it's more worth it to top up your insurance than to buy another one outside. For e.g. you go for bhbh3 for 21 days then you go for 5-day holidays. You'll be subsidised under yep for the first 21 days ($68) but you'll have to pay $33 for an additional separate insurance. However, you'll only need to pay $10 if you top up your insurance. For those who are going to Europe or some other places, I'll help you check out the rates and get back to you soon, don't worry =)

Alright, that's all for now. I hope I'm not bombing your mailbox with all the reminder emails.



That's all. Please remember to reply to Nuanxin on this. An SMS isn't that difficult. Thanks!

No comments: